Sunday, March 4, 2012

When are they going to fix BattleField 1943?

I can never play BF 1943, only by my self. If we try to join squads with eachother it will never connect us and i can never join his session. And it always takes me like 20 try's to get into a quick match. Is this a problem for everyone or just me and if it is, is the update that is coming at 1700 GMT going to fix that and what is that time in Eastern Standard Time? I know it is 5:00 at GMTWhen are they going to fix BattleField 1943?
i've actually been having some lagging problems as well. they should probably be able to fix it by the time they release the update thoughWhen are they going to fix BattleField 1943?
i have actually found a game pretty easily today. The thing i can't ever do is find a game with my friends. I invite them and it says "Joining Game" and kicks them. I hope they fix it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment