Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should i get prototype, battlefield 1943, or cod 4 modern warfare for xbox 360?

should i get prototype, battlefield 1943, or cod 4 modern warfare for 360Should i get prototype, battlefield 1943, or cod 4 modern warfare for xbox 360?
I'd say get call of duty 4 i've played it three times through never got boring,

and its awesome online
first, you should rent them all individually. see if one of them has too short of a storyline, too complicated or repetitive, etc.



and if you go towards cod4, I would just wait for Modern Warfare 2 to come out. it looks so awesome =)Should i get prototype, battlefield 1943, or cod 4 modern warfare for xbox 360?
I prefer Call Of Duty 4, but really if you want a good war shooter, wait for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 which is coming out in September I believe. If you want something now, I would say get Battlefield 1943. I'm gonna buy it soon hopefully and it looks really good. Prototype isn't that great to be honest. It's graphics aren't good and it just looks boring to me.
I've heard good reviews on BF 1943, prototype is a completely diffrent style of game, more like crackdown, I love COD4 so i recommend buying COD4 and renting the other 2 (:.Should i get prototype, battlefield 1943, or cod 4 modern warfare for xbox 360?
battlefield 1943 ..... i heard prototype was a really good game but more of a rental and i heard battlefield is a good game and only online arcade game... good game though.... and cod 4 is soon gonna be obsolete.... cuz modern warfare 2 is coming out in nov. but the reason prototype is gonna be a rental is cuz it's a short campaign...

No comments:

Post a Comment