Saturday, March 10, 2012

Killzone 2 Map Pack or Battlefield: 1943 PS3?

Hey... I was wondering... With the new Killzone 2 Map Pack bundle with all the 3 map packs (a total of 6 maps) been only 20 bucks Australian... Theres also Battlefield 1943 which is 20 bucks Australian. This is for PS3 by the way.



Which one do you think I should buy?Killzone 2 Map Pack or Battlefield: 1943 PS3?
ok I bought both so here is my honest opinion



if you have played warzone (killzone multiplayer online) you will find battlefield basic. I know i did



I did like that battlefield is lighter and easy to see targets but that being said that sometimes is part of the negitive about it.



there are only 3 maps on battlefield and only one game type. (no assignation, retrieve etc)



I would go for the new maps myself but thats just me. or if you want another multiplayer online try warhawk, it hits all the marks but is a little steep on the intial learning curve (try the demo before you buy)



also the demo for 1943 is free give that a crak if you want



hope this helps



Cheers and out



OZ
i dont like battelfeild 1943 it just seems so ps2 like the graphics are okay but the running engine and the controlles are just messed up. killzone is a really good game but i cant beleive a map pack is 20 bucks but i guess thats not a horrible price if its 6maps. in my opinion out of the two i would choose killzone if your a big fan of the killzone games if you want a sorta easy retro world war game then go for battlefield.Killzone 2 Map Pack or Battlefield: 1943 PS3?
i thinking about the same thing, the map pack in us is 12.99 and the game is 15.99, i think i will get the game first and than i will get a killzone 2 maps
In my opinion 1943 definitely. I find it so much more fun than Killzone 2 and is also much gentler on the eye scenery wise.Killzone 2 Map Pack or Battlefield: 1943 PS3?
i personally love killzone 2 so i would go with map packs.but if i were u i would just save up 20 more bucks and get them both cuz i hear battlefield is really fun
BF1943 totally worthit!
Killzone 2 map pack. I prefer Killzone because battlefield 1943 is just not for me
get battlefield 1943
GET A NEW GAME
  • italian foods
  • chucky cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment