Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do i play Battlefield 1943?

I bought the special edition of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and I typed in the code and the Onslaught mode worked , but I can't seem to play BF 1943 . Its not on the main menu . Please help .....How do i play Battlefield 1943?
1943 is a separate game from BC2. When your BC2 disc is in the PS3 and you are at the main menu, you will see 1943 under the Games section.How do i play Battlefield 1943?
It should be in your XMB! Or there is a "downloadable content" section In BFBC2 menu that u can check! Or if you havent downloaded it, u got to go to playstation store and go to "Download section" and download or redownload it oFf there!
I hope this worked man peace!
PS: my online ID is: SaS3061995 lets play some BF 1943 after this method works or even BFBC2 or MW2 or black ops or medal of honor or....!

No comments:

Post a Comment