Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I get Battlefield 1943 or COD:WAW Map Pack 2?

Dunno which is better,

I didn't really like the first COD:WAW map pack

But I am considering map pack 2 because it looks a lot better.



As for battlefield, I am half-half on this game.

It looks like it is a lot of fun.



Help me decide, thx :)Should I get Battlefield 1943 or COD:WAW Map Pack 2?
I'd say battlefield

It seems to be alot more fun
battlefield since its a full game



cod map pack has only 1 good multiplayer map in it but it has a cool zombie map but i would still get battlefieldShould I get Battlefield 1943 or COD:WAW Map Pack 2?
battlefield its a full game and its fun to play

cod map pack is just another add on dlc normall isnt worth it especially at its price go for battlefield
battlefield 1943Should I get Battlefield 1943 or COD:WAW Map Pack 2?
If you like Nazi Zombies you should get the map pack... but if you don't enjoy playing zombies get Battlefield as personally i don't find the 3 MP maps that good :) :) :) :) :)
i have both and you should get battfield 1943. Its alot funner and a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment