Saturday, March 10, 2012

In BattleField 1943 (ps3), do the "Tour of duty" trophies have to be a full play through?

Just wondering..In BattleField 1943 (ps3), do the "Tour of duty" trophies have to be a full play through?
I don't think so, I remember the day it first came out I bought it and I kept getting kicked off of games since the servers where packed full of people. But some how by the next two days I got it. And I know I didn't play then all from th start to the end cause I kept getting kicked off. I just think you need to stay in the match until it's over and it counts like that. But I might be wrongIn BattleField 1943 (ps3), do the "Tour of duty" trophies have to be a full play through?
You can join halfway, as long as you stay until the stats page. That awards you the win/loss on your record.In BattleField 1943 (ps3), do the "Tour of duty" trophies have to be a full play through?
These two games doesn't even have trophies.

its old games.

King Fez

2011/7/19

No comments:

Post a Comment