Saturday, March 10, 2012

Battlefield 1943 Xbox Live not Connecting to EA?

I downloaded the Battlefield 1943 Demo and can not connect to the EA servers. I read that the servers are overloaded. I got some microsoft points to download the game should I wait or is the full game working? BTW it is not my connection because I can play other online games. Just not this one because of I can not connect to EA.Battlefield 1943 Xbox Live not Connecting to EA?
i read somewhere that Battlefield 1943 didn't expect so much people to be playing online so their servers are like overloading and they like have to fix/messing with it E\/ery 15 minutes..

so i suggest you just wait till they sorted it out and stuff ..Battlefield 1943 Xbox Live not Connecting to EA?
It could be the EA severs.. thay have a problem with that, thats why i enjoy cod much more than battlefield



p.s whats your tag for XBL?

No comments:

Post a Comment