Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code won't download battlefield 1943 ?

I just got my copy of bc2, yeah a little late but I'm not one for getting the game for 60 bucks.. anyway I started my ps3 up put in the game and after it loaded, it wanted the VIP code... I entered it in and it did nothing... said it worked but it didn't download the battlefield 1943 game or the other game mode for bc2... I could use some help hereBattlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code won't download battlefield 1943 ?
Yep if bought it preowned it doesnt work because the preowner used the code.Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code won't download battlefield 1943 ?
CHECK THIS OUT GAMERS FIX YOUR PS3 YOURSELF THIS IS A GREAT PROGRAM WITH MANY BONUS CHEATS FOR ALL KINDS OF GAMESBattlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code won't download battlefield 1943 ?
try this: double tap square, hit tryangle, hold circle for exactly 3.4 seconds all while holding down R2.



or



get a life, get off video games, get out there.
if the game is pre owned it wont work
  • tapas recipes
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment