Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I buy battlefield 1943 when I just got Battlefield: Bad Company?

I barely played Bad company, only a few matches. Is 1943 that different from bad company? Is it worth spending 15 bucks when i just got bad company for 20?Should I buy battlefield 1943 when I just got Battlefield: Bad Company?
I'm a huge fan of Battlefield, so it depends on why you didn't play bad Company that much. If you got Bad Company for that little, it may have been later in the games life cycle, meaning less people in general, and those that stuck around were *really* good. So early on in 1943, you are going to be playing against folks who aren't as skilled.



It is still the fast type game play, but instead of having to destroy boxes, you go back and forth trying to take and hold onto bases, and those bases in turn act as spawn points for the team holding it. So less an "attacker"/"defender" thing. You are pretty much always the attacker.



This game adds planes that you can fly, and there is no longer a commander throwing down air strikes, so less frustrating in that case.



I personally think the game is worth $15, but again, it depends on why you didn't play Bad Company that much.



I hope that helps! = )Should I buy battlefield 1943 when I just got Battlefield: Bad Company?
I think you should buy 1943. Have you played the single-player in Bad Company? That really makes the purchase more worth it. 1943 is only 15, so I say go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment