Sunday, March 4, 2012

Does anyone want to gamershare on PS3 with me? All I want is battlefield 1943. my ID is elc-96, add me?

I have the MW2 map pack (and would be willing to give you the new one when it comes out I also have all World at War map packs. I have a bunch of playstation mini's, fat princess, assassin's creed add-ons, pain and add-ons. Would anyone be willing to gameshare? I'm desperate at this point. I have been scammed once already. All i want is battlefield 1943. please?Does anyone want to gamershare on PS3 with me? All I want is battlefield 1943. my ID is elc-96, add me?
1) Scamming is the risk you have to take.



2) Hell no as gamesharing is in violation of the EULA and you run the risk of getting you and the other party permanently banned from PSN.
  • auto salvage
  • vegetarian times
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment