Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why does battlefield 1943 keep getting stuck on ps3?

well somtimes when i play battlefield 1943 the game just gets stuck and doesnt move unless i close the ps3 i just got the ps3 and i am wondering if it is happening to any of you just to see if its my ps3 or if its the game or the wireless please tell me how to fix itWhy does battlefield 1943 keep getting stuck on ps3?
I left this as a comment on my last answer... its probably a bad download download the demo again and then unlock it again, and if that doesn't fix it check your INTERNET battlefield tends to lag a lot and I mean a lot when you or someone else has a bad internet connection, or you have low system memory, and if all else fails make sure you PlayStation is not overheating i got the yellow light of death a few weeks ago and it wasn't fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment