Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield BBC2 Trying To Get M1 , How To Register 1943!?!?

Trying to get the M1 !!! i have ea account with my persona from Pc-battlefield 2 ,Pc-Battlefield Heroes , Xbox-Battlefield BC2, and my ps3 name i use for battlefield 1943. is that wrong? is registering the game and the persona different? And There is no option to register my 1943 i bought it from PSN Store So I Dont Have A Code For It , Can anyone help me out? Thx.Battlefield BBC2 Trying To Get M1 , How To Register 1943!?!?
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIENDBattlefield BBC2 Trying To Get M1 , How To Register 1943!?!?
If all your Battlefield games are registered to the same EA.com account, then you need to head over to http://veteran.battlefield.com/, read the instructions in Step 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment